OnePlus recently released their two new flagship killer smartphones that are OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, now there are so many folks who already purchased the device and now they are looking for stock firmware for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, so, if you are too an owner of either OnePlus 8 or OnePlus 8 Pro and looking for Firmware for your device then today you are landed at the right page. Today in this article, we are going to share complete stock firmware collection (which is available till now) for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro.
Two days ago, OnePlus released the first-ever Oxygen OS 10.5.4 firmware update for both of their devices and the build number of the update was OxygenOS 10.5.4 for OnePlus 8 series. OnePlus released this update via OTA(Over-the-air) which means you will receive the update notification as soon as the update is available in your region. There are still some users left who didn’t get the update notification, so such users can manually download the OxygenOS 10.5.4 firmware for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro from the below download section and can install the firmware.
About OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro both are powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 which is a very powerful chipset. Both devices come with Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display and in OnePlus 8 we have 6.55Inches display size and in OnePlus 8 Pro we have 6.78inches display size with screen resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels and 1440 x 3168 pixels respectively.
Talking about the camera department of both devices, OnePlus has added a very good camera in both their device. In OnePlus 8 we have 48MP + 16MP + 2MP main camera with 16MP selfie camera whereas in OnePlus 8 Pro we have 48MP + 5MP + 48MP main camera and again 16MP selfie camera.
Both devices are available in two variants, one is 8GB of RAM and another with one is 12GB of RAM with an internal storage of 128GB and 256GB respectively.
Latest OnePlus 8/8 Pro Update: Changelog
- Optimized the touch and interaction experience
- Optimized the expanded screenshot user experience for some scenes
- Optimized the power consumption performance of the system, battery life extended to be longer than ever
- Optimized the wireless charging stability, providing better user experience (OnePlus 8 Pro only)
- Optimized the pocket mode to reduce mistouches
- Optimized the unlocking animation, making the unlock transition smoother
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.05
- Updated GMS package to 2020.03
- Added the “Delete” button in the notification bar of incoming messages
- Added keyword whitelist option in SMS blocking settings, the messages with the specified keywords will not be blocked
- Newly added H.265 HEVC codec to reduce video storage size seamlessly, capture and shoot more without compromising on quality
- Added auto ultra-wide-angle lens feature when shooting at close range to improve picture quality of edges (OnePlus 8 Pro only)
- Optimized the click animation for camera shutter, boosting the smoothness of photo-taking experience
- Improved the shooting experience with camera and improved stability
- Improved the stability of communication
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers
- Optimized network latency for online games and improved the smoothness
- Added Epic Games in Game Space. With one-step installation, check out Fortnite and many other Epic Games, all from Game Space
Download OxygenOS 10.5.10 Firmware for OnePlus 8 Pro and OxygenOS 10.5.8 for OnePlus 8
So, if you are interested in downloading firmware for your OnePlus 8/8Pro then you can do it from the below links. We have listed all the available firmware below. We have Indian, Global, and Europian firmware with us. So, you can decide according to your region. After downloading the firmware you can follow the installation guide to install the firmware on your device.
Download OnePlus 8 Firmware:
**Latest OxygenOS 10.5.8 Firmware**
India: Full OTA
International or Global: Full OTA
Download OnePlus 8 Pro firmware
New Update: New OxygenOS 10.5.10 is now available for OnePlus 8 Pro, the update is rolled out via OTA and downloads links of the update is also available. So, we recommend you download the latest update from the below download links.
**Latest Update Firmware**
OxygenOS 10.5.10: Full OTA
International or Global
OxygenOS 10.5.8 Full OTA
Download Link coming soon
OxygenOS 10.5.8 Full OTA
**Old Update: OxygenOS 10.5.5
Download link Coming Soon
Old Update **OxyenOS 10.5.4**
- OnePlus 8 Pro 10.5.2: OnePlus8Pro Link 1 | Mirror
- OnePlus 8 Pro 10.5.4: OnePlus8Pro Link 1 | Mirror
How to Install Firmware on OnePlus 8/8 Pro
- First of all download the firmware from the above download section.
- Now go to Settings app > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- The Local Upgrade option will search for an upgrade package.
- Once you see an upgrade package, tap over it and hit the install option.