OnePlus recently released their two new flagship killer smartphones that are OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, now there are so many folks who already purchased the device and now they are looking for stock firmware for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, so, if you are too an owner of either OnePlus 8 or OnePlus 8 Pro and looking for Firmware for your device then today you are landed at the right page. Today in this article, we are going to share complete stock firmware collection (which is available till now) for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro.
Two days ago, OnePlus released the first-ever Oxygen OS 10.5.4 firmware update for both of their devices and the build number of the update was OxygenOS 10.5.4 for OnePlus 8 series. OnePlus released this update via OTA(Over-the-air) which means you will receive the update notification as soon as the update is available in your region. There are still some users left who didn’t get the update notification, so such users can manually download the OxygenOS 10.5.4 firmware for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro from the below download section and can install the firmware.
About OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro both are powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 which is a very powerful chipset. Both devices come with Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display and in OnePlus 8 we have 6.55Inches display size and in OnePlus 8 Pro we have 6.78inches display size with screen resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels and 1440 x 3168 pixels respectively.
Talking about the camera department of both devices, OnePlus has added a very good camera in both their device. In OnePlus 8 we have 48MP + 16MP + 2MP main camera with 16MP selfie camera whereas in OnePlus 8 Pro we have 48MP + 5MP + 48MP main camera and again 16MP selfie camera.
Both devices are available in two variants, one is 8GB of RAM and another with one is 12GB of RAM with an internal storage of 128GB and 256GB respectively.
OxygenOS 10.5.4 for OnePlus 8/8 Pro: Changelog
- Improved system stability
- Improved icon display in the status bar
- Improved back gesture experience
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z can now be integrated with Dolby Atmos for better sound quality
- Added double-tap feature to wake up lock screen in ambient display mode or off-screen condition
- Added OnePlus Tips & Support section in Settings. Check out all the new features and answers to common issues here
- Added Live Caption, this will detect speech in media and automatically generate captions [To enable: Settings-System-Accessibility-Live Caption]
- Update Android Security Patch to 2020.03
- Updated GMS package to 2020.02
- Optimized the camera’s shooting experience and improved stability
- Optimized the animation effect and improved interaction experience
- An added video filter feature
- Optimized the fingerprint unlock experience when unlocking the device
- Added contact notes info for incoming calls
- Optimized network data transmission performance and stability
Voice Assistant updates
- Now you can wake up voice assistant of your choice just by long-pressing the power button [To enable: Settings-Buttons & gestures-Press and hold the power button-Choose the app you want to activate]
Download OxygenOS 10.5.4 Firmware for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
So, if you are interested in downloading firmware for your OnePlus 8/8Pro then you can do it from the below links. We have listed all the available firmware below. We have Indian, Global, and Europian firmware with us. So, you can decide according to your region. After downloading the firmware you can follow the installation guide to install the firmware on your device.
Download OnePlus 8 Firmware:
Download OnePlus 8 Pro firmware
New Update: New OxygenOS 10.5.8 is now available for OnePlus 8 Pro, the update is rolled out via OTA and downloads links of the update is also available. So, we recommend you download the latest update from the below download links.
OxygenOS 10.5.8 Full OTA
Download Link coming soon
OxygenOS 10.5.8 Full OTA
**Old Update: OxygenOS 10.5.5
Download link Coming Soon
Old Update **OxyenOS 10.5.4**
- OnePlus 8 Pro 10.5.2: OnePlus8Pro Link 1 | Mirror
- OnePlus 8 Pro 10.5.4: OnePlus8Pro Link 1 | Mirror
How to Install Firmware on OnePlus 8/8 Pro
- First of all download the firmware from the above download section.
- Now go to Settings app > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- The Local Upgrade option will search for an upgrade package.
- Once you see an upgrade package, tap over it and hit the install option.