Yesterday Nokia released the latest Android 10 stable update for Nokia 5.1 Plus and Nokia 3.1 plus. Both these devices were in the long queue of Android 10 updates for a very long time and finally, both devices are now running on the latest Android 10 software update. In this article, I am going to share the Nokia 3.1 Plus Android 10 Stock ROM/Firmware with all of you. So, if you are interested in downloading the Nokia 3.1 Plus Android 10 firmware then keep reading this article.
The size of the update for Nokia 3.1 Plus is around 1.15GB so it is highly recommended to connect our device with stable internet connection while downloading the Android 10 update for Nokia 3.1 Plus. The main highlight of the update is Android 10 and along with that, you will get the latest security patch and new features like Dark mode in this update.
The Android 10 update for Nokia 3.1 Plus is rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air) and it will soon reach all the devices. The OTA update usually takes a week to complete the rollout process and in the meantime, you guys can check for the update manually by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update. I know there are so many users of Nokia 3.1 Plus who still didn’t get the update notification on their device, so for them, there is also another method that can instantly update your Nokia 3.1 Plus to Android 10 and that is by installing the stable Android 10 firmware on Nokia 3.1 Plus.
There are several benefits of flashing Android 10 stock firmware on Nokia 3.1 Plus, the main advantage is obviously Android 10 update and others are it can make your device fast, virus-free, and etc.
Download Stable Android 10 Update for Nokia 3.1 Plus [Android 10 Firmware]
I know this is the part of the article which most of my viewers were waiting for, so as I promised below is the download link of Nokia 3.1 Plus Android 10 firmware. If you are interested in installing Android 10 stable update on Nokia 3.1 Plus then click on the below link to download the update package.
Download Nokia 3.1 Plus Android 10 Stock ROM
How to Install Nokia 3.1 Plus Android 10 Firmware/Update
- First of all, download the OTA update file from the above download section.
- Now rename the downloaded file to -update.
- Now copy the OTA update file to the root of your internal storage.
- Open phone pp or dialer app and dial *#*#874#*#* to update.
- Confirm the update to install when prompted.
- Choose install now option.
- Wait for the update to finish,
- Once the update is done restart the device.
Method 2: Using ADB and Fastboot
For this method, you need to require a PC or laptop and then you need to download and install ADB and Fastboot tool on your computer. Once that is done follow the below steps.
- Once the ADB and Fastboot drivers are installed on your computer, connect your device to your PC/Laptop.
- Now you need to boot your device into recovery mode and that can be done by pressing and holding Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Now download the Android 10 Firmware of Nokia 3.1 Plus on your PC/Laptop.
- Now in stock recovery, select ‘Apply Update from ADB and Fastboot’.
- Open ADB and Fastboot and type the below command:
adb sideload firmware.zip
- Firmware=name of the Android 10 firmware file.
- It will not flash the firmware on your device.
- Once the flashing process is done, restart your device.