Samsung Galaxy latest UI version that is One UI 2.1 was recently released for Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series and after then many Samsung users were raising queries over twitter about their device to get the latest One UI 2.1 update. Samsung Galaxy A51 users were also waiting for so long to get One UI 2.1 update on their device and now it looks like finally, Samsung granted their wish, as Samsung today released the latest One UI 2.1 update for Samsung Galaxy A51 with the latest April security patch. If you are interested in downloading One UI 2.1 Update Firmware for Galaxy A51 then keep reading this article. Below in this article, we have attached the latest Samsung Galaxy A51 One UI 2.1 firmware along with the installation step.
The new One UI 2.1 update carries very new features like Quick Share, also in this update they have worked on the improvement of AR Emoji, Samsung Keyboard, and Music Share. Although, not all One UI 2.1 features are seen in this update for Galaxy A51.
The all-new One UI 2.1 update for Galaxy A51 is currently rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air) which means you will receive the update notification directly in your device once the update will available for your region. However, this kind of OTA update usually takes around a week or so. Right now the update is rolled out in The update has been released in Afghanistan, Egypt, Israel, Kenya, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Turkey. However, it is expected that Samsun will release the update after few days for all the left countries.
One UI 2.1 Update for Galaxy A51
The update comes with firmware version A515FXXU3BTD4 and the size of the update is around 1.26GB so, it is highly recommended to get your device connected with Wi-Fi or stable mobile network while downloading the update.
You can also check for the OTA update manually by going to your device’s Settings >> About Phone >> System Update. If the update is listed there then go ahead and download it otherwise you can manually download One Ui 2.1 firmware for Galaxy A51 from below download section and then flash the firmware onto your device.
The major highlights of this update are obviously One Ui 2.1 and its features. Below is the complete changelog of the update along with the OTA update notification.
Download One UI 2.1 Firmware update for Galaxy A51:
One UI 2.1 Firmware Update for Samsung Galaxy A51: SM-A515F
How to Install Stable Android 10 One UI 2.1 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A51 via Odin Tool
As I already said, this method will wipe all the data from your device like photos, contacts, apps, etc. It is very much important to take the complete backup of your device first and then follow the below instructions.
- The first step is to Download the Odin Tool and working Samsung USB Driver if you haven’t already.
- Now you need to install the Odin tool in your PC and launch it.
- Now boot your device in download mode, to do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby + Power Buttons simultaneously.
- Once you reach the download mode, the next step is to connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- You can make sure if the device is connected or not properly by checking if Added is showing on Odin tool or not if it is not showing which means either you don’t have working USB drivers or the Cable is faulty.
- Now extract the firmware zip file to get TAR image files. Add the firmware files to Odin.
- Now you need to add the firmware in [AP] slot.
- Now you need to check on “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time”.
- Now click the Start button.
Now the tool will start doing its job and within a matter of few minutes, Stable Android 10 One UI 2.1 firmware will be installed on your Galaxy A51. You’ll see a green message PASS which means the firmware is successfully installed. Now you get out of the download mode by holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
If you have any queries or you are stuck at any part of the guide then do comment below, I’ll try to solve your queries as soon as possible.