Google Camera or Gcam has now become the most popular application of the Camera category. The first Google Camera was seen on Google Pixel smartphones and that’s why Pixel smartphones are considered best for photography and the whole credits go to their Google Camera application. The official Google Camera application is only supported on Google Pixel smartphones but there are several developers who have given us different Gcam Ports and in this article, we are going to show you How to Install the latest Google Camera 7.3 or Gcam 7.3 on Realme 5 Pro. If you are a user of Realme 5 Pro then keep reading this article.
Recently Google released its new version of Google Camera and that is Google Camera 7.3 and this latest version comes with some newly added features and some previous version’s bug fixes. The official Google Camera 7.3 APK is available for Google Pixel smartphones as usual. However a few days after the release of official GCAM 7.3, the developer released the latest Gcam 7.3 port/mod for everyone. So, if you are the user of Realme 5 Pro and are looking to download Gcam/Google Camera 7.3 APK for Realme 5 Pro then today you just landed on the right page. Today in this article we have shared the download link of Gcam 7.3 port for Realme 5 Pro.
Thanks to Parrot043 for creating the Gcam 7.3 port for us, however, this port is still in beta phase so you may face some issues. I recommend you install this port on Realme 5 Pro only to test a few features of this latest update. If you want a stable version then you need to wait for some time or you can use the previous Gcam 7.2 stable port on your Realme 5 Pro.
[su_box title=”Do you want to Root your Device?”]Check out this guide to Root any smartphone: Download SuperSu Zip and Root Any Android Device[/su_box]
Google camera is a very good choice for those who are very serious about their photography, as we know the stock camera application of any device can not compete with Google Camera. There are land and sky differences in terms of features that are provided in Google Camera, also there is a high difference in the quality of images clicked by Gcam.
About Realme 5 Pro
Realme 5 Pro was launched in 2019 August and it was a budget-oriented smartphone and also a successor of Realme 3 Pro, soon after the launch of this device, it gained so many customers because of its budget-friendly price tag. The Realme 5 Pro is powered by Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 chipset which is a very good Chipset in the price range it was launched. It comes with two storage options, 64GB and 128GB with 4/6/8 GB of RAM. This device comes with a quad-camera setup at the rear and single front-facing camera.
Google Camera 7.3 Changelog:
• Added dual exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
• Added Astrophotography to Night Sight to allow you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
• Added Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
• Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Download Google Camera/Gcam 7.3 Port/Mod for Realme 5 Pro
If you are interested in downloading the latest Google Camera 7.3 port for Realme 5 Pro then just simply click on the below button and you will be landed on our Gcam 7.3 page and from there you can download the Gcam 7.3 APK port for your device.
[su_button url=”https://www.androidslash.ch/google-camera/latest-google-camera-7-3-apk-for-android-device-gcam-7-3-apk/” target=”blank” background=”#000000″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download”]Download Google Camera 7.3 APK for Realme 5 Pro[/su_button]
How to Install Google Camera 7.3 APK on Realme 5 Pro
The installation part is very easy just follow the below steps.
- First of all download the APK from the above download section.
- Now you need to enable Unknown sources on your Android device if you haven’t already. Go to Settings >> Security >> Enable Unknown Sources.
- Once that is done, open the file manager, go to download and open the gcam 7.3 APK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait until the installation gets done.
Recommended Google Camera 7.3 Settings for Realme 5 Pro
After installing Google camera apply these settings for better experience.
- Go to Settings of Gcam > Saturation > Highlight Saturation > 1.8
- Go to Settings of Gcam > Shadow Saturation > 2.4
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Enable Google Photos
Done! You’ve successfully installed the latest Google Camera 7.3 Apk on your Android device. Now you can enjoy all the new features.
If you have any queries then you can surely ask us by dropping a comment below.