Are you looking for Google Camera 7.3/Gcam 7.3 for Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro? If yes, then today you are landed at the right page. So, if you are interested in download Google Camera 7.3 version of Redmi K20/K20 Pro then keep reading this article till the end. We have shared step by step guide on How to Install Google Camera 7.3 on Redmi K20 and K20 Pro.
Recently Google released its new version of Google Camera and that is Google Camera 7.3 and this latest version comes with some newly added features and some previous version’s bug fixes. The official Google Camera 7.3 APK is available for Google Pixel smartphones as usual. However a few days after the release of official GCAM 7.3, the developer released the latest Gcam 7.3 port/mod for everyone. So, if you are the user of Redmi K20/K20 Pro and are looking to download Gcam/Google Camera 7.3 APK for Redmi K20/K20 Pro then today you just landed on the right page. Today in this article we have shared the download link of Gcam 7.3 port for Redmi K20/K20 Pro.
Thanks to Parrot043 for creating the Gcam 7.3 port for us, however, this port is still in beta phase so you may face some issues. I recommend you install this port on Redmi K20/K20 Pro only to test a few features of this latest update. If you want a stable version then you need to wait for some time or you can use the previous Gcam 7.2 stable port on your Redmi K20/K20 Pro.
Google camera is a very good choice for those who are very serious about their photography, as we know the stock camera application of any device can not compete with Google Camera. There are land and sky differences in terms of features that are provided in Google Camera, also there is a high difference in the quality of images clicked by Gcam.
About Redmi K20/K20 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi K20/K20 Pro is a mid-range smartphone and the specifications of both devices are really very good according to its price. Redmi K20 is powered by Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 whereas Redmi K20 pro is powered by Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 which is a very powerful chipset. It comes in three variant one is 4GB RAM, the other one is 6GB RAM, and another one is 8GB RAM with the internal storage of 64GB/128GB/256GB. In terms of photography, this device is really amazing, both devices have a triple-camera setup in the rear and a single front-facing camera which clicks amazing selfies.
Google Camera 7.3 Changelog:
• Added dual exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
• Added Astrophotography to Night Sight to allow you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
• Added Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
• Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Download Google Camera/Gcam 7.3 Port/Mod for Redmi K20/K20 Pro
If you are interested in downloading latest Google Camera 7.3 port for Redmi K20/K20 Pro then just simply click on the below button and you will be landed on our Gcam 7.3 page and from there you can download the Gcam 7.3 APK port for your device.
Note: If the above Gcam is not working then you can try installing Gcam Go APK: Google Camera Go APK is now available for Download [Gcam Go APK]
How to Install Google Camera 7.3 APK on Redmi K20/K20 Pro
The installation part is very easy just follow the below steps.
- First of all download the APK from the above download section.
- Now you need to enable Unknown sources on your Android device if you haven’t already. Go to Settings >> Security >> Enable Unknown Sources.
- Once that is done, open the file manager, go to download and open the gcam 7.3 APK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait until the installation gets done.
Recommended Google Camera 7.3 Settings for Redmi K20/K20 Pro
After installing Google camera apply these settings for better experience.
- Go to Settings of Gcam > Saturation > Highlight Saturation > 1.8
- Go to Settings of Gcam > Shadow Saturation > 2.4
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Enable Google Photos
Done! You’ve successfully installed the latest Google Camera 7.3 Apk on your Android device. Now you can enjoy all the new features.
If you have any queries then you can surely ask us by dropping a comment below.