Today OnePlus release a very new update for all their OnePlus 6 and 6T users and this time the OxygenOS number is OxygenOS 10.3.2 for OnePlus 6 and 6T. If you remembered, last month both OnePlus 6 and 6T received the OxygenOS 10 update based on the latest Android 10 and after Android 10 this is the first update for OnePlus 6/6T devices. This update is a small update with changes like the latest security patch and some improvement from the previous update. Users were complaining about the screen flickering issue and finally, the issue is resolved in this update. So quicky update your OnePlus 6 and 6T to OxygenOS 10.3.2.
The update is currently rolling out via OTA(Over-the-air) and many users already claimed the update but still, some units are left un-updated and you will soon receive the update notification on your device. OTA update usually takes some time to reach every device, the process of OTA updates takes around 3 days to reach out to every unit globally. But there is no need to wait for the OTA notification to reach you as you can also manually update your device to OxygenOS 10.3.2 manually. You can download OxygenOS 10.3.2 on OnePlus 6 and 6T from the below download section.
[su_box title=”Do you want to root your OnePlus 6T?” box_color=”#057187″]Do You want to root your device? Check out this guide: How to Root OnePlus 6T on Android 10 [/su_box]
However, in the meantime, you can also check for the update manually by going to your Settings >> About Phone >> System Update, as soon as you click on the system update button, it will start scanning the update ni your region, if it is available then with one click you can install it otherwise follow the below manual method to update OnePlus 6/6T to OxygenOS 10.3.2.
OxygenOS 10.3.2 for OnePlus 6/6T: Changelog
- Fixed the issue with a black screen appearing after unlocking the device using a fingerprint
- Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting device
- Fixed the issue with device heating up while charging
- Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5Ghz hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
- Optimized the image preview time in the Pro mode
- Fixed the camera crash issue
- Fixed the issue with videos and images not displaying in the gallery
Download OxygenOS 10.3.2 for OnePlus 6 and 6T
If you are interested in downloading OxygenOS 10.3.2 for OnePlus 6/6T then you can download from this article. However, at this moment we don’t have the download link with us. But within a few hours we will extract the OTA link as well as full firmware of OxygenOS 10.3.2 for OnePlus 6T.
Full stock firmware downloads for Oxygen OS 10.3.2:
- OxygenOS 10.3.2 for OnePlus 6 | Full Zip [Coming Soon] | INCREMENTAL OTA
- OxygenOS 10.3.2 for OnePlus 6T | INCREMENTAL OTA |
How to Install OxygenOS 10.3.2 on OnePlus 6/6T
- First of all download the firmware from the above download section.
- Now go to Settings app > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- The Local Upgrade option will search for an upgrade package.
- Once you see an upgrade package, tap over it and hit the install option.