After standing in a long queue, finally, Realme has started rolling out the stable Android 10 update for Realme 5 and Realme 5s. Very good news for all the users of Realme 5 and Realme 5s, as the new stable Android 10 update is now rolled out by Realme today and now finally Realme 5 and Realme 5s users can taste the all-new Android 10 on their android device. Both Realme 5 and Realme 5s were launched with Android Pie and since the launch users were eagerly waiting for the latest Android 10 update and finally it is now live. If you are interested then download a stable Android 10 update for Realme 5 and Realme 5S from below. In this article, we will share official Realme 5 and Realme 5i Android 10 Stock Firmware/ROM.
This new update carries the build number RMX1911EX_11_C.39 for Realme 5 and RMX1925EX_11_C.39 for Realme 5s. The update is currently rolling out via OTA(Over-the-air) and soon you guys will receive an update notification on your device. However, the OTA update usually takes a week to complete roll-out, so if you can’t wait for that much time then you can manually download Android 10 firmware on Realme 5 and Realme 5S OTA update from below download section and then you can follow the installation instruction to install the Realme 5 and Realme 5s Android 10 stable update.
This new update for Realme 5 and Realme 5S weighs around 2.5GB which is quite large, so it is highly recommended to connect your device with stable wi-fi connection or mobile data while downloading the update file. This update comes not only with Android 10 but also with so many other changes and new features, you can check the complete changelog from below for Realme 5 and Realme 5s
Android 10 Stable Update for Realme 5/Realme 5s: Changelog
• Updated UI to realme UI
• Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
• Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
• Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
• Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
• Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
• Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added whole new charging animation.
• Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Added pause feature for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimized system built-in ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
• Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
• Added new live wallpapers.
• Added artistic wallpapers.
• Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
• Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
• Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
• Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
• Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
• Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Added YT music
• Updated decimals display during charging
To deepen user’s perception of fast charging, it will always be displayed when your phone is charging and the screen is bright. –Source
Download Realme 5 and Realme 5i Stable Android 10 Firmware Update [OTA File]
So, if you are interested in downloading Realme 5 and Realme 5i stable Android 10 firmware then you can do it from the below download link. However, at this moment we are not available with download link but we will extract the download within a few hours, so kindly wait for it.
Download Realme 5 Android 10 Stable Update: Download Link
Download Realme 5s Android 10 Stable Update: Download Link
How to Install Android 10 Firmware/Stock ROM on Realme 5 and Realme 5S
Before jumping to the installation steps, make sure your device has enough battery and make sure to backup your device before so that in case anything goes wrong then you can restore the data.
- First of all, download the Realme 5/Realme 5s Android 10 firmware from the above download section.
- Now once that is done copy the downloaded firmware in the root of your internal storage. ( Don’t put inside any folder)
- Go to File Manager, Select downloaded firmware. It will ask for the update process, Select “Update Now.”