Rooting any Android device isn’t a really tough task, there are still so many people who think rooting a device is like painting a masterpiece but the reality is very different. If you have ever rooted any smartphone before then rooting any other smartphones for you will be like a piece of cake. If you are new to rooting and want to root your Samsung Galaxy A51 then today you are landed on the right page. Today in this article, I am going to show you How to Root Galaxy A51 easily with the help of the Magisk Method.
Right now there are more than 10 methods available to root any device online, there are so many tools and applications that claim to root any device with one click but in reality, all applications like this are nothing but crap. If you want to root Galaxy A51 with the correct method then keep reading this article. We are not gonna use any third-party application to root the device, we will take the help of a reputed application that is Magisk. There are two methods available right now which are widely used for rooting devices, one is by using custom recovery like TWRP and another one is by taking the help of official firmware and Magisk.
Once you root your device successfully then you can explore lots of new things in your device like you can MOD any application, you can use the Xposed framework, you can flash custom ROMs, custom zip files, etc. Now before you root your device you must know what exactly is rooting so read below to know about rooting a smartphone.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is a method that is used to get full control of your smartphone directly in your hand. When you first purchase your smartphone then it comes in completely stocked which means you can only use those features that are provided by the company and you can not go use more features other than those features and customization. Now many of us want to customize Android smartphones according to our need and that is the reason why people Root their device so that they can do whatever they want to do with their device. However, along with the advantages, there are some serious disadvantages too. Some of the disadvantages are like warranty void, yes you read it right, once you root your device the warranty of your device will be gone forever so I always suggest you to think twice before rooting.
Now let’s move forward to our guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy A51.
- Your device should be at least 50% or more charged.
- Download the latest firmware of Galaxy A51.
- Magisk Manager APK
- Odin Tool
- Samsung USB Driver
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A51- Step by Step
Before jumping to the below steps make sure your device is bootloader is unlocked.
- First of all download the firmware from the above-given link.
- Once the download is complete extract the firmware.
- After extracting, you will see this kind of file: AP_A515XXXXU1XXXX_CL00000000_QB00000000_REV00_use r_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta_OS10.tar.md5
- Simple extract the above file in your internal storage.
- Now it is the time to download and install Magisk Manager APK from the above-given link.
- Once the Magisk is installed successfully, open it.
- Now inside Magisk, navigate to Install > Install > Select and Patch a file.
- Browse the file which you have extracted in step 4.
- Now let Magisk do its job, it would take hardly 10-1 minutes to patch the entire file.
- Once that is done, transfer the patched file in your PC/Laptop.
- Download and install Odin tool in your PC/Laptop
- Open Odin, you will see a screen like this:
- click on AP and select the patched tar file (which you have transferred earlier), Uncheck “Auto Reboot” and click on Start.
After performing the above steps, you need to restart your device. The first restart after flashing the firmware will take little longer than usual. If you are stuck at any step then do comment below we will help you out.