Almost most of the Samsung devices have already received the One UI 2 based Android 10 update, there are only a few devices are left and today one more Samsung device got the Android 10 update and the device is Samsung Galaxy A10e. Samsung has now started rolling out the Android 10 update for Galaxy A10e. If you are the users of Galaxy A10e now you can enjoy the latest Android 10 update on your device. The update is rolled out today in the USA and South Korea and we expect Samsung to roll out the Android 10 update for Galaxy A10e globally very soon.
As I already said, the update is rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air) which means if you live in South Korea or the USA then you will receive the update notification on your device. In Korea, the Galaxy A10e Android 10 update is arriving over the air as software version A102NKOU2BTE4, a target for the variant with model number SM-A102N. In the U.S., the update is available as version A102USQU6BTE4.
If you haven’t received the update notification yet then you can check for it manually too by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update. If there is an update listed then go ahead and download the update manually. If the update is not listed there then don’t worry you can still get the latest Android 10 update on Samsung Galaxy A10e. We have provided the download link of Galaxy A10e Firmware below. So, if you can’t wait for the update notification or if you are from a different region then you can download Galaxy A10e firmware from below and upgrade your Galaxy A10e to Android 10.
Download Stable Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy A10e One Ui 2.0
Now if you are interested in downloading Android 10 One UI 2.0 full firmware for Galaxy A70 then you can do that very easily by download the Android 10 firmware from the below download link.
Samsung Galaxy A10e Android 10 Stable Update Firmware: Download Link
How to Install Stable Android 10 One UI 2.0 Update on Samsung Galaxy A10e via Odin Tool
As I already said, this method will wipe all the data from your device like photos, contacts, apps, etc. It is very much important to take the complete backup of your device first and then follow the below instructions.
- The first step is to Download the Odin Tool and working Samsung USB Driver if you haven’t already.
- Now you need to install the Odin tool in your PC and launch it.
- Now boot your Galaxy A10e in download mode, to do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby + Power Buttons simultaneously.
- Once you reach the download mode, the next step is to connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- You can make sure if the device is connected or not properly by checking if Added is showing on Odin tool or not if it is not showing which means either you don’t have working USB drivers or the Cable is faulty.
- Now extract the firmware zip file to get TAR image files. Add the firmware files to Odin.
- Now you need to add the firmware in [AP] slot.
- Now you need to check on “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time”.
- Now click the Start button.
Now the tool will start doing its job and within a matter of few minutes, Stable Android 10 firmware will be installed on your Galaxy A10e. You’ll see a green message PASS which means the firmware is successfully installed. Now you get out of the download mode by holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
So, that’s it. See how simple it was to install the Android 10 update on Galaxy A10e. If you still got some doubt then do comment below and we will try to help you out.