Here comes another good news for all the users of Samsung Galaxy A70 out there, Samsung has just rolled out the latest Android 10 update for Galaxy A70 this time. A few days back Samsung released Android 10 update for Galaxy A90 and now here comes the turn of their another A-series smartphone which is Galaxy A70. Currently, the update has been rolled out in Ukraine and many users from Ukraine have tweeted about the Android 10 update notification on their Galaxy A70.
The build number of the Android 10 update for Galaxy A70 is A705FNXXU5BTB9 and the size of the update is around 2GB which is quite big, the updates come with the latest Android 10 and along with that latest security patch and some minor bug fixes as well. And as already said, the update right now is only available in Ukraine and it is expected that update will be available soon in other regions too.
The update in Ukraine is rolled out via OTA (Over-the-air) and soon it will reach all the units of Galaxy A70 in Ukraine.
If you live in Ukraine and you still didn’t get the update notification of Android 10 on Galaxy A70 then you can also manually check the update by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update.
Below is the screenshot of the Android 10 update on Galaxy A70:
Now I know there are so many users of Galaxy A70 left who still didn’t get the update notification. So, if you are too one of them then you don’t need to worry. You can still get the latest Android 10 update based on One UI 2.0 on your device by downloading the Android 10 firmware on Galaxy A70 and install it with the help of the Odin tool.
Download Stable Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy A70 One UI 2.0
Now if you are interested in downloading Android 10 One UI 2.0 full firmware for Galaxy A70 then you can do that very easily by taking the help of a tool called SamFirm. After downloading you will get a .TAR extension file firmware which you can easily flash yourself using Odin tool. Now if you don’t know how to download then follow the below steps.
- First of all download the Samfirm tool.
- Once the download is complete then install the Tool on your PC and launch it.
- Now you need to enter the model number of your Samsung Galaxy A70, you can go to Settings >> About Phone to find the model number of your device.
- Now you need to find the Country Specific Product Code which is DBT (Exynos) and CHA for Snapdragon.
- Input the model number and region code.
- Select or check the Auto box.
- Also, check to decrypt automatically box.
- Hit the check updates option.
- Now click the download button.
Now, this tool will download the latest Stable Android 10 firmware for your Samsung Galaxy A70. Now you just need to wait and once the download is complete copy the firmware in any safe folder and now you are ready to flash the firmware on your device.
How to Install Stable Android 10 One UI 2.0 Update on Samsung Galaxy A70 via Odin Tool
As I already said, this method will wipe all the data from your device like photos, contacts, apps, etc. It is very much important to take the complete backup of your device first and then follow the below instructions.
- The first step is to Download the Odin Tool and working Samsung USB Driver if you haven’t already.
- Now you need to install the Odin tool in your PC and launch it.
- Now boot your Galaxy A70 in download mode, to do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby + Power Buttons simultaneously.
- Once you reach the download mode, the next step is to connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- You can make sure if the device is connected or not properly by checking if Added is showing on Odin tool or not if it is not showing which means either you don’t have working USB drivers or the Cable is faulty.
- Now extract the firmware zip file to get TAR image files. Add the firmware files to Odin.
- Now you need to add the firmware in [AP] slot.
- Now you need to check on “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time”.
- Now click the Start button.
Now the tool will start doing its job and within a matter of few minutes, Stable Android 10 firmware will be installed on your Galaxy A70. You’ll see a green message PASS which means the firmware is successfully installed. Now you get out of the download mode by holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
So, that’s it. See how simple it was to install the Android 10 update on Galaxy A70. If you still got some doubt then do comment below and we will try to help you out.