Samsung has released One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 update for most of their flagship device like Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus, S10/S10 Plus, etc. Now, almost every Samsung flagship is running on latest Android 10 update, however, there are still many mid-range devices of Samsung which didn’t get Android 10 update yet. However, it is looking like Samsung now start pushing One UI 2.0 based Android 10 update for their mid-range device as well. Today Samsung just rolled out the Android 10 update for Samsung Galaxy S90.
The update is currently available for the Korean model of Galaxy S90 having model number A908N. The size of the update is around 1GB and along with the latest Android 10, there are some more fixes and latest security patch 2020. The update is currently rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air) in Korea, so if you are in Korea then you will receive the update notification on your Galaxy A90 very soon. You can check for the update notification manually also by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update.
If your device didn’t receive the update notification yet then no need to worry about it, you can anytime update your Galaxy A90 to Android 10 by downloading One Ui 2.0 based Android 10 firmware for Galaxy A90. Even if you are in any other region you can download the official firmware from the below download section.
If you want to Download Android 10 firmware for Galaxy A90 then you need to take the help of Odin tool to flash the firmware. Now keep the thing in mind if you use this method then your data will be lost at the time of factory reset, so, it is highly recommended to backup your important data and files before proceeding further. You can Download stable Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy A90 5G by following the below instructions.
Download Stable Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy A90 One UI 2.0
Now if you are interested in downloading Android 10 One UI 2.0 full firmware for Galaxy A90 then you can do that very easily by taking the help of a tool called SamFirm. After downloading you will get a .TAR extension file firmware which you can easily flash yourself using Odin tool. Now if you don’t know how to download then follow the below steps.
Samsung Galaxy A90 Android 10 One UI 2.0 Firmware:- Download
Now, this tool will download the latest Stable Android 10 firmware for your Samsung Galaxy A90. Now you just need to wait and once the download is complete copy the firmware in any safe folder and now you are ready to flash the firmware on your device.
How to Install Stable Android 10 One UI 2.0 Update on Samsung Galaxy A90 via Odin Tool
As I already said, this method will wipe all the data from your device like photos, contacts, apps, etc. It is very much important to take the complete backup of your device first and then follow the below instructions.
- The first step is to Download the Odin Tool and working Samsung USB Drivers if you haven’t already.
- Now you need to install the Odin tool in your PC and launch it.
- Now boot your Galaxy A90 in download mode, to do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby + Power Buttons simultaneously.
- Once you reach the download mode, the next step is to connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- You can make sure if the device is connected or not properly by checking if Added is showing on Odin tool or not if it is not showing which means either you don’t have working USB drivers or the Cable is faulty.
- Now extract the firmware zip file to get TAR image files. Add the firmware files to Odin.
- Now you need to add the firmware in [AP] slot.
- Now you need to check on “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time”.
- Now click the Start button.
Now the tool will start doing its job and within a matter of few minutes, Stable Android 10 firmware will be installed on your Galaxy A90. You’ll see a green message PASS which means the firmware is successfully installed. Now you get out of the download mode by holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
If you have any queries or you are stuck at any part of the guide then do comment below, I’ll try to solve your queries as soon as possible.