There are so many Xiaomi device users who are running on the latest MIUI update but still, they are not able to make Wifi calls on their Xiaomi devices. Many people requested me to create a guide on How to make Wifi or VoLTE calls on Xiaomi devices. So, if you too looking for a guide to enable Wifi Calling on your Xiaomi devices then today you just landed on the correct page. We have provided step by step guide below to enable Wifi calling very easily on any Xiaomi devices.
Note: Apart from Redmi Note 8 Pro, all Xiaomi devices support VoWiFi calling feature on both Airtel and Jio networks. However, Redmi Note 8 Pro is currently limited to Jio only.
Wi-Fi calling permits your cell phone to put and get calls, just as send and get SMS messages over Wi-Fi rather than the phone arrange. Your telephone will flawlessly hand off to the cell organize when you move out of Wi-FI run.
This choice won’t seem except if you’re utilizing a telephone with Wi-Fi calling support and are associated with a phone arrange that works with it. Be that as it may, this is a brisk method to check on the off chance that you can as of now use Wi-Fi calling.
Wifi calling comes in very useful when you are on hilly areas where the chances of full cellular networks are pretty low and at that time by arranging Wi-Fi from someone you can easily make calls, receive SMS over a Wifi connection. Follow the below steps to enable Wi-Fi calling on Xiaomi smartphones.
How to enable Wi-Fi Calling on Xiaomi Smartphones
- First of all, you should be on the latest update rolled out by Xiaomi and to check if you are on the latest update or not then simply go to Settings of your device and from there check on System Update. If the new update is available then firstly download and install it.
- Now make sure the VoLTE is enabled and you are connected to WiFi.
- Now Go to Settings->SIM Cards & Mobile Networks.
- Now choose your Sim card service provider and enable VoLTE from there.
- Now scroll down until you see Make Calls using Wi-Fi, simply enable it as well.
List of Xiaomi Devices which Support Wifi Calling
- Xiaomi POCO F1
- Redmi K20
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
So, this was our article on how to enable Wifi calling on Xiaomi devices. If you are having some doubt then you can comment below and I’ll try to reach you as soon as possible.