Do you use a BSNL internet service provider and do you want to know how to check data balance in BSNL? if yes, then today I am here to help you guys out. In this article, I’ll show you How to check Data balance in BSNL. Many people requested me to create a guide on how to check how much data balance is left in BSNL. Earlier we also created a guide on How to check data balance in Jio.
BSNL is the oldest internet service provider in India, and even If I talk about myself my first ISP was BSNL and that time BSNL used to be very slow in terms of speed as compared to today’s scenario.
Bsnl is well-known network access and telecom organization in India. Bsnl was before otherwise called CellOne, Bsnl offers 2G/3G/4G web plans/packs and administrations at truly moderate costs. Be that as it may, numerous individuals don’t have a clue how to check their information balance? So in the present post, I will enlighten you concerning the current USSD code in numerous states, with the goal that you will have the option to realize your information balance effectively.
In the event that you are utilizing Bsnl SIM and need to know Bsnl web information balance then this post is for you and the beneath referenced USSD code is just for prepaid client’s portable numbers with the goal that you can think about your information utilization. also, you are another client, at that point all the beneath given USSD codes will help you in checking Bsnl information balance.
How To Check Data Balance In Bsnl
- If you are using a smartphone then you can download an application called ‘BSNL’ from play store or app store.
- Now signup with your BSNL number.
- Once you are done with the registration process then you can go to the usage option.
- From there you can check all the Data usage left.
- Open dial pad in your device and dial *123# USSD code.
- As soon as you dial this code, you will receive a message with all the information like Data usage etc.
So, see how simple it was to check data usage in BSNL. If you still have some doubt or you are stuck at any part then you can comment below with your query and I will reply to your as soon as possible.