Finally, big good news for all the users of Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro and Eu Redmi K30 Pro as the new MIUI 220.127.116.11 update based on Android 11 is now rolling out. This is the very first MIUI update based on Android 11 and Poco F2 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro are the first Xiaomi devices to get the opportunity to taste this all-new update on their device. The new MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update comes with Android 11 and some new features and some bug fixes from the previous update.
The Size of the new update file is 2.8GB and it is highly advisable to connect your device to a stable mobile data connection or Wi-Fi while downloading the update file. Below is the screenshot captured directly from Poco F2 Pro, you can check it out to know more about changelog.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro: Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- New: 3 new AI watermarks
- New: New templates for vlogs
- New: Vlogs can be now saved as drafts
- Optimization: New vlog templates and presets will be available for downloading from the cloud from now on
The Update is currently rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air) and it is expected to reach all the units of Indian Poco F2 Pro and European Redmi K30 Pro within a week or two. To check if the update is available in your region, simply go to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update.
The OTA update process usually takes around 10 days to complete the process but in some cases, it may take every longer. So, if you can not wait 7-10 days to get the update notification on your device then this article is very helpful for you. Today in this article, we will help you in updating your Poco F20 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro to MIUI 126.96.36.199 (Android 11) manually.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Android 11 Update for Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro
If you are interested in updating your device to MIUI 184.108.40.206 now then download the MIUI 220.127.116.11.RJKMIXM Global Stable ROM from below download link and follow the installing instruction.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro: Download Link (Recovery OTA)
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 on Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro
- First of all, download the firmware zip from the above download section and place it inside any folder of your device.
- Now go to the Settings of your device >> About Phone >> System Update, now in the upper right corner you will see three dots, simply tap on it.
- Now choose the ROM package.
- Select the MIUI firmware zip you have downloaded. It will decrypt and update your Pocophone.