If you remembered, recently Xiaomi released the Android 10 update for their Poco F1 device and after a few days Xiaomi paused the rollout process because of bugs and now after almost 1 and a half months Xiaomi re-released the Android 10 update for Poco F1 with February security patch and this is the first update which is released for Poco F1 after Android 10 update. The MIUI version of this update is MIUI 11.0 6.0. Though update released in March, users were expecting to get the latest March security patch. The changelog of this MIUI 126.96.36.199 is pretty good, there are so many changes included in this new update. We have shared the update notification screenshot and the changelog of MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Poco F1.
This MIUI 184.108.40.206 update for Poco F1 is currently rolling out via OTA(Over-the-Air) and it will take few days to reach each and every unit of Poco F1. You can check for the update in your region manually as well by going to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update, if there is an update then you can simply install it with one click, otherwise, you can also manually download MIUI 220.127.116.11 for Poco F1. As the company stated currently the update is only rolling out for Mi Pilot testers, so if you aren’t a tester then you may not get the update notification right now. So don’t need to be panic if you didn’t get the update notification. We have full MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Poco F1 firmware which is approximately 1.86 GB in size, so if you want to experience this latest update on your Poco F1 then highly recommend you to flash this firmware.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Poco F1: Changelog
New change-logs:Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: More clock formats for Ambient display
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- The optimization-calendar icon on the turned off-screen
- Optimization: Improved UI and layouts for selecting items that are displayed on the turned off-screen
- Optimization In-screen fingerprint scanner’s response
- Issues with establishing a connection to new printers
- Fix-Previews for printed documents weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix The Print button wasn’t displayed correctly when no printers were selected
- Fix: Going back from the page of available printers led to errors
Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- Optimization: Improved display options for landscape orientation
- Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Optimization: Animation for battery usage curve
- New: Solutions for Dark mode issues in third-party apps
- Red envelope assistant issues in Mi AI
- New: Xiaomi Cloud items can appear in the search results of the Settings app
- Optimization: Redesigned the page for managing cloud storage
- Optimization: Redesigned the start page of Xiaomi Cloud POCO F1 Android 10
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Poco F1
Now, as I already said above the update MIUI 188.8.131.52 isn’t available for all the users of Poco F1 rn. You have to wait for a few days to get the OTA notification. At this moment only MI Pilot testers are getting this update on their device. But as I promised you, I have Poco F1 MIUI 11 full stock firmware zip with me, you can download it from below download link and can flash it in your Poco F1 device by following our below step by step guide.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Xiaomi Poco F1: Download Link
How to update Xiaomi Poco F1 to the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 firmware?
- First of all, download the firmware zip from the above download section and place it inside any folder of your device.
- Now go to the Settings of your device >> About Phone >> System Update, now in the upper right corner you will see three dots, simply tap on it.
- Now choose the ROM package.
- Select the MIUI firmware zip you have downloaded. It will decrypt and update your Pocophone.